With the dust settling on the 2017 legislative session and Stand-Your-Ground law about to be the law of the land in Iowa, it’s time to celebrate!
No longer can an anti-gun prosecutor, like Polk County’s John Sarcone, put you in prison for defending yourself because you didn’t retreat an arbitrary number of steps first!
And no longer can a violent thug (or his estate) bankrupt you in civil court after you were forced to shoot him in a justifiable self-defense situation.
Of course, this was made possible by the fact that Mike Gronstal and Steve Sodders are no longer in the legislature at all — a reason to celebrate in and of itself!
I could go on, as the bill also allows children to be taught to shoot, allows for Capitol carry, brings about partial pre-emption reform, institutes permit confidentiality and much more.
The bottom line: a years-long battle to fundamentally enhance the right to keep and bear arms here in Iowa paid off in spades in 2017, thanks to you.
Your activism, your donations, your signed petitions, and your pressure on your legislators is what made all of this happen this year.
And I can’t think of a better way to celebrate all of this, than to give away a 3-Gun Self-Defense Combo Package worth almost $3,000 to one lucky Iowan!
This package is dripping with self-defense tools that you need, including:
- A Daniel Defense DDM4V7 M4 rifle; with a 6-position adjustable stock, 16-inch chrome lined barrel, flash suppressor, free-floating handguard, and a Picatinny rail that runs uninterrupted across the top.
- A Remington 870 Tactical Shotgun; featuring Ghost Ring sights, a rear Picatinny rail, and a 6+1 capacity.
- A Glock 19; one of the best concealed carry handguns in the world, this Gen 4 model comes with GloPro night sights, interchangeable backstraps, a 15+1 capacity, and three 15-round mags!
- An Alien Gear holster; one of the hottest holsters on the market, this holster is the perfect inside- the-waistband holster for the Glock 19 above.
- 100 rounds of 9mm JHP Cor-Bon self-defense ammo; Cor-Bon is a leader in high quality self-defense ammo and this ammo will run perfectly in the Glock 19 when you need it most.
- 100 rounds of Federal .223 Tactical ammo; the perfect self-defense ammo to run through the Daniel Defense M4.
Together, this incredible self-defense kit is valued at almost $3,000!
And to celebrate the passage of Stand-Your-Ground law, Iowa Gun Owners is giving this combo away to one lucky Iowan — with the drawing concluding on Memorial Day, May 29th!
I hope that you will.
This is a fantastic combo package and a fantastic way to celebrate the passage of Stand-Your-Ground law here in Iowa!
Once you’ve signed up, make sure your friends and family do too. Hey, if they win, maybe they will at least let you shoot the guns once in a while, right?
While we’re out of session, it’s important that we don’t let our foot off the gas in the fight for the Second Amendment here in Iowa.
Having the pro-gun majorities that we do in Des Moines, we have to do everything we can to pass Constitutional Carry in 2018, while we still momentum.
As you know, this means pouring calls and emails into the legislature — and expanding the size of our grassroots army will help us do exactly that!
Thank you, again, for all of your support that made Stand-Your-Ground law a reality here in Iowa! This is our way of saying thank you!
Best of luck to you.
Iowa Gun Owners
P.S. To celebrate the massive grassroots effort that resulted in the passage of Stand-Your-Ground law in 2017, Iowa Gun Owners is giving away a 3-gun self-defense combo to one Iowan!
This combo has it all! A Daniel Defense M4, Remington 870 Tactical, Glock 19 with night sights, ammo, a holster, and more!
Entries must be received by 11:59pm CST on May 29, 2017. Drawing will take place on Tuesday, May 30th, at 12:00pm CST. Not paid for at taxpayer expense. Iowa Gun Owners is a non-profit advocacy organization registered with the Iowa Secretary of State.
No purchase or donation necessary to win. Void where prohibited. One entry per person. Must be an Iowa resident to be eligible to win. Winner drawn randomly.
Firearms prizes must be claimed through a licensed firearms dealer in accordance with federal and state law. Winner must contact IGO within 72 hours of IGO’s notification to him/her. Firearms prize winners must meet all legal requirements and will be subject to a dealer’s background check.
Winner agrees to have his/her name and image used for promotional purposes by IGO and to personally come to The 2nd Amendment Shop in Lohrville, IA to take possession of the firearm.